* Wednesday: Men’s Bible Study on 2nd Kings meets at 7:30 a.m.
in the library.
* Friday: Bible Study assisted by JoAn Newby, meets at 10 a.m.
at the Sr. Center.
* Sunday, July 12th: Final Ballot for nominations for the Transition
Committee due. Members are asked to bring ballots to the church
office or send by email or phone.
* July 8th through 19th: Phone Interviews with VitalChurch Ministry.
* July 12th: Response to final Transition Committee ballot. Members
are asked to respond to the church office by phone (360 332-8610)
or email (northwoodchurchoffice@gmail) with their selection of
nominees for the committee.
* August 5th-8th: Child Evangelism Fellowship Day Camp. Children
ages 5-11 welcome, 1:00-3:30 p.m. Registration forms available
in church office.
* August 10th: Governing Board meets with Gregg Caruso at church
for dinner and discussion regarding survey results received by
Vital Church Ministry.
* August 11th: : Church Assessment Results: Gregg Caruso from
VitalChurch Ministries will be our guest speaker during the service.
We will have a potluck meal following the service and Gregg will share
the assessment results.